Tuesday 16 June 2020

Monday meant LOTS of happy mail for me!! The first thing I had to do when I got down to my craft room last night was to open and sort all my new stuff. So much fun. I got stuff from Scrap AddictsScrapendipitySimon Says Stamp and Amazon! I finally got my Steampunk paper dolls - I have been waiting AGES for them. So much cool stuff that I can't wait to play with!!!


Once I got it all organized and put away, I even played with some of it. I used the new Glitter Gel I got as a background for a layout for Madison's album. Turned out cool. I decided I need to do some pages that are pretty basic and flat or this is gonna be a REALLY full album. LOL


The next layout I did was an idea that I needed help with from my crafty pals. I have these cool Manga drawings that one of my sister's students did of the girls before they moved away. I had no idea what to do with them, until my pal Evelyn suggested making them look like a Manga comic. I am not sure how successful I was at that, but I am happy with the result none the less.


Again, I came up with an idea for another page, but it was getting late and I didn't have the willpower to stay up and finish it. So that is tonight's goal. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment