Wednesday 17 June 2020

Well I have an official deadline now to get my niece's grad gift done! So I will definately be down in my craft room a lot in the next two weeks. I did get three more layouts done last night, so I am over half done. I actually only have 17 layouts left so should be able to finish. This is what I got done last night. I am halfway through the school photos as I got grades 3, 5 and 6 done. 




I already have the planning done for the next three layouts so I am doing well I think. I also got a great swap in the mail yesterday. I got the mini suitcases from my partner and they are super cute!



So with 17 layouts to finish in the next two weeks you will definately be seeing more posts from me! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment