Tuesday 30 June 2020

I don't think I will be doing any crafting tonight - I have to finish getting packed and ready for my trip to the city. But I had to share the great happy mail I got the last couple days!

First off, I got some goodies from my pal Sandy at Scrapbooking Fanatics. She has started doing a monthly card kit club and I just love the gnome paper so had to get it, as well as a few extras. Sandy is the first store I shopped with when I started crafting so I love supporting her! She was definately one of the first to feed my obsession!!


And then speaking of gnomes, my totally awesome friend Cindy who has a great site called Cinderella Scraps sent me the most AMAZING Steampunk Gnome. It so damn cute. Make sure you check her out as her creations are beyond phenomenal!!!!






I could have quite the collection soon as I just love everything she makes! So I hope everyone has a great Canada Day and I will be back with more fun stuff to share after I get back from the city. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment