Monday 6 July 2020

HAPPY JULY EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone had a great Canada Day - and 4th of July for my US friends!! I spent the majority of the day driving, as I went to the city to see my family and friends. I had a great time! Did some crafting, did some shopping, and did LOTS of visiting!

Like I said, I did LOTS of shopping!!





But I think I actually brought home more for my friends than I did for myself!


It was so nice though to actually craft in person with my peeps!! SOO MISSED THIS!!!




Good times, and super good eats too!!


Spending time with my family was also a great re-charge. Finally got to take my mother for her birthday/Mother's Day dinner, as well as spending time with my niece for her graduation. 
Bee LOVED the book I made for her - YAY!!









It was a great re-charge for me seeing my family and crafty friends. I definately needed this trip! And now I can get back to what accounts for normal life at the moment! I have a couple swaps to work on and now that I have a year to do my other nieces album I am going to work on some other projects. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment