Thursday 16 July 2020

So like I said, I actually got some crafting done last night - I finished a couple swaps. Now that I took some better photos I thought I would share.

First up, I did a key tag swap. We were supposed to alter 3 keys, and then use them to make a tag. Not sure I did it totally right, but I hope my partner likes what I did. It ended up with a kinda Harry Potter vibe, which was totally unintentional.







Next up, I finished an altered paint brush for a different swap. We were supposed to use stuff from my great crafty pal ReneaBouquets - hoping my partner likes it.



I also finished a third swap - another altered tag.  This one the theme was hummingbird. Again, I hope my partner is happy with it.


Today I was also talking to another of my crafty friends and she is going to be trying to do some online classes. She was asking my opinions on what I would be interested in and we were talking about her dress form classes. Turns out I am more than prepared to do a dress form class!!


I have a crop coming up this weekend, and lots more swaps to finish, so will have more to post soon. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment