Monday 27 July 2020

So I had a pretty eventful weekend, even though it didn't have a lot of crafting in it. I did get some fun goodies before I left on Friday. I meant to share them but then didn't get a chance to.  I can't wait to play them all!



Then the majority of my weekend was spent camping. It was a bit rainy, but really nice and relaxing. Well that is until the excitment we had - a BEAR showed up at the campsite just across from us. Less than 30 feet away. Once the dogs noticed it they went nuts and it went up a tree. Was just a black bear so was easily scared off. But my one dog Zoey spent the rest of the weekend searching for it!



Other than that we had a ton of fun on the weekend -
lots of relaxing and chilling in the great outdoor!







When I got home my house was SUPER HOT, so I decided to finish off that layout I started before I left. I am almost finished this album now!



I have a feeling I will be doing more crafting tonight, as the weather is still crazy hot so my house is an oven! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment