Thursday 30 July 2020

So the heat wave continues, which means I am still spending time in my craft room since it is the coolest place in my house! I got a few more layouts done - so I am almost finished another trip! I started this first set earlier in the week but couldn't figure out how to finish it. Sleeping on it helped me come up with an idea!



Then for the next two pages, I used a layout from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Sketchy Group. I like it for inspiration - especially when I am doing a lot of pages and run out of ideas!!

This is the inspiration page

 And this is my take on it - I also turned it into a two page layout!


I also did up a quick gift for a friend! I got this cute vase as a prize in a golf tournament, but it has sat in my trailer for a couple years as I knew I wouldn't use it. I added some alcohol inks to it to dress it up, as well as adding some ribbon. I am going to throw some crafty goodies into it for her as well. I am hoping she gets some use out of it!


Not sure if I am gonna get to the craft room tonight - we are going camping for the long weekend and I have to get ready. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment