Tuesday 7 July 2020

Wasn't planning to go down to my craft room last night as I was spending some quality time with my husband watching Hamilton on our Disney+. But then our wifi decided not to work and I was so mad I ended up angry organizing and putting all my new goodies I got in the city away! LOL!! It worked out in the end as I have lots of great new stuff to play with. I also got some happy mail yesterday too. Stampin Up came in, and I got some more goodies from Scrappy Apple. I even started organizing my new Diamond Dots. 



I also started to get my new Diamond Dots organized. I have to do more on that so will do pictures of that later. I am going to bring them with me camping this weekend so I have something to do if we get rained out. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment