Saturday 18 July 2020

TREASURED MEMORIES VIRTUAL CROP - Day 1

Had a very productive weekend so far - a crop is always a good way for me to get stuff done. We had some technical difficulties that kinda derailed the start of the crop last night, and it made me almost not want to participate at all. But my friends got me out of my funk and I got lots done.

Started off the night with the first make n' take of the crop - and there was wine!

I also started a project - though not sure where I am gonna go with it!


I didn't do the first challenge of the crop (food themed) as I wasn't feeling it.
But I did follow the first demo - Chantel did a waterfall card.
I decided to do it for one of my swaps and made it a Flip Flop card.
I even did a little video so you can see how it works. 


I realized afterwards that I needed to alter a few things - since my swap group doesn't allow flat peeling stickers and I had mistakenly put some on the card. I forgot to take photos of the
redone card though before I packed it up. LOL

The last challenge of the night was to do something with ribbon. I made a card - and then promptly forgot to take any photos! And I already sent if off. Oh well. Now I am off to do more crafting for the second day of the crop. I will have more photos to share later. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment