Sunday 19 July 2020

TREASURED MEMORIES VIRTUAL CROP - Day 2

Another productive day for the second day of the crop - and no technical difficulties either!! I also got lots done yesterday too. Gonna do more today, but had to share what I did for the rest of the crop.

The first challenge was to use mostly red - so did a layout with my fab puppy.


Next up was the first make n take of the day. It was a layout. I don't have a picture for
it yet, but I know exactly what I want to do with it. I will be hopefully
finishing it on Monday. But this is how it worked so far.


I was looking at some projects some of my other crafty pals did and it gave me an idea
for a layout using the crafty photo Treasured Memories sent us. Love how it came out.


After I got this done I worked on the next challenge - make it distressed.
I decided to do a layout for my other nieces' graduation album. 
I know I have a whole year to finish it but don't want to leave it to the last minute! 


Whenever we do a TM crop, they always send us some super cute die cuts.
I decided to send one to my Irish swap partenr, and the other is going to go
on a second page for the Smoking Hot Grill master layout, 
once I get the photographs for my sister.



The next challenge for the crop was to do something with a banner.
I made a card, which I sent to my sister-in-law.


The reason I sent this to my sister-in-law is that I put together a box of goodies for her.
She is building her crafty stash and I wanted to help her out.


TM always makes an effort to put in breaks so we don't forget to eat.
The summer crops at the store always include KC's famous stuffed burgers.
Since I couldn't have hers, we made our own. And they were yummy!


After supper, the next project was another make n take. I was this SUPER cute card. 
I think this was one of my favourite make n takes we have done to date!


Then the next challenge was to do a summer theme. I have so many great photos of my
daughter-in-law and grandkids I used one of them for this challenge.


The last items on the agenda for the crop were another demo as well as one last challenge.
I am going to work on the demo today, but I did do the last challenge. Again, I used if for
one of my swaps. We had to create our own background, and I had to make some
summer themed ATC's for my Irish partner. This is what I came up with - killing
two birds with one stone!!


All in all, it was a very productive crop for me, once I got out of my head and decided to not let the technical glitches get to me! I have the best crafty friends!! I want to finish up a few more things today, so should have more to share tomorrow. So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment