Thursday 23 July 2020

I got some FABULOUS news yesterday - I am going to be published again!! Creative Scrapbooker Magazine is going to publish my COVID-19 "The Shut-In Bunch" layout in the Winter issue. So December 2020 I will be in print again!

I was also able to finish off the swap I wanted to do last night. My house was so hot that my craftroom was the best place to be. The swap was to make a matchbook, but the template I had was a bit smaller than we were supposed to do, but my partner said she was fine with that. Especially since I made her four of them!



It didn't take me long to finish these, and since my basement was the place to be I did another two page layout. It was from a kit, so that made it easier!



I am almost finished the cruise portion of this album, so I will likely be in my craft room again tonight. Especially since it is still stupid hot out! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment