Monday 8 June 2020

Did a fair amount of crafting this weekend - but I actually spent more time hanging out with my grandkids than crafting! We babysat them - had a sleepover - so had lots of fun. I LOVE that they live down the street from me now. I will have even MORE cute photos of them to scrapbook. Like these:





I did spend time in my craft room though as I had an online class that I was signed up for. It was through Scrap Addicts and taught by the awesome Jo Firth-Young. Really enjoyed this class and got some super cute cards out of it as well. Learned some great new techniques too!

Gathered all my supplies I would need for class.

These are the first two cards we did - the acetate was cool to stamp on!
 

 The next cards were actually a set of 4 that you do all at the same time
by inking and stamping a whole page with the images you want to use.

These are the cards I ended up creating from this one sheet. 

I liked the idea of putting the sentiment on the inside of the card instead of the outside! 

This is the last "card" - I am stealing the itea of one of my crafty friends
and using this on a layout instead of making it a card. Just not sure what layout yet. 

I also got another page done for my nieces graduation album. I love doing these are they are so many great photos of the girls to choose from. They continue to inspire me!


Next up is her kindergarten graduation photos and I have great ideas for that so will likely do them tonight. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment