Wednesday 10 February 2021

Freezing Cold

Well turns out there is another disadvantage to the stupid cold weather we are having at the moment! I just got in some goodies the other day and they came FROZEN SOLID!! They were pastes and they didn't like the cold any more than we do.


But leaving them upstairs in my warmer kitchen seemed to thaw them out and they work just fine. A couple of them the texture kinda changed a bit - they were not as smooth and creamy as they are supposed to be. But they still work properly so we are all good. I did a sample of each one so I could test them out and let my crafty pals at Scrapendipity where I got them from know they were ok.




The only one that didn't seem that great was the sand paste. I think it still worked - I will have to check it out tonight when I get home to see how it looks when it is dry. I think I am gonna try and turn all these samples into cards - will see how it goes. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment