Thursday 11 February 2021

HAPPY Happy Mail!!

I got a TON of happy mail yesterday. Didn't have time to play with any of it but I have SO many ideas on what I want to do with it all - and all weekend to play with it as I have an online crop coming up. Should be wicked fun!

First up - I got a few goodies from Rhea and R & R Scrapbooking. Just a few tools that I needed to round out my stash. And some vellum to try one of the techniques from the last Maker Mania.


Then of course I got my BIG box of goodies from Scrap Addicts. I absolutely LOVE the new Tim Holtz Distress colour Kitch Flamingo and I have SO many plans for it this weekend!! The Fairy Class Card Kit I got looks really fun too! It would be so nice to do in person classes again, but Zoom is gonna have to do for a while longer yet I think.


I think my favourite part of this happy mail box though was the fun sugar cookie that I got!
Is this not the coolest thing or what?! And it was supper yummy too.


So like I said, I have an online crop this weekend, so should have more to post soon. Til next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment