Thursday 18 February 2021

Too Cold to Crop

I had thought of crafting last night, but with the cold spell my craft room is just too dang cold and I couldn't get motivated! But I did get some happy mail so I thought I would share. My pal Paula got these cool backgrounds for the photobox her hubby gave her for her birthday and I thought they would be a great addition to the one my hubby got me. I can't wait to take some photos with them.


I also got my goodie bag for the Treasured Memories crop this weekend. Should be another productive weekend that is for sure!


I also got in a great new die from my scrappy pal Leona at Scrappy Apple. I cannot wait to try it out - I think it is the biggest thinlet die that I have now.


But I get to start my crafty weekend tonight. Scrap Addicts and my wicked crafty friend Cori-Lynn is having a Zoom card class tonight. I will be making 3 fairy themed cards and I am really looking forward to it. Not the same as an in person class but the next best thing!


Looking forward to all my crafty adventures this weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment