Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!

So I had a really crafty day yesterday too - I love it when a plan comes together too! I had an animal themed swap I wanted to do and I got it into my head that I wanted to do something with the saying "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" I had the bear and Lion with my Theodore and Harrison Colourize dies, but I didn't have a tiger. So I decided to make one by altering Harrison. Of course only I would make a Colourize die even harder to do! LOL 

I have to say he came out even better than expected! 


I posted him on the Tim Holtz Addicts site and got even MORE responses than I did with the Santa turned leprechaun! I think I am up to almost 375 likes/loves and almost 50 comments. Talk about making me blush from all the compliments! All three of the animals turned out great and got lots of love online.


Then I had to sit with it awhile to figure out where to go next with the tag. But then I was able to work it out. I am actually pretty impressed with myself that it came out pretty much as I had planned it all out in my head. Love it when that happens! Hopefully my partner will like it too.





It was a really fun crafty weekend - especially since I got to hang with my TARB girls for the majority of the weekend (only online, but that is better than nothing). And now I want to make the other two Colourize dies that I haven't yet - Arthur the owl and Oliver the bunny. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment