Tuesday 2 February 2021

Love Getting New Goodies

Took a break from actual crafting last night, but I did get new goodies I thought I would share with you! I ordered a few things from Scrap Addicts - my new thing is ordering stuff to make slimline cards. It seems to be the new in thing and I enjoy making them! I need to get more card bases for them though! And of course I had to restock on some of my adhesives!


Yesterday being the start of a February, I remembered I could open my next Brutus Monroe stamp/stencil set. It was SO CUTE!!!



It was perfect timing too for this flamingo stamp, since Tim Holtz announced his new Distress Colour and it is called KITCH FLAMINGO! I cannot wait to get mine and create some cards with it and this stamp/stencil set!!


Not sure when I will get to my craft room next, but I do have some new swaps to get working on, as well as tons of other projects. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment