Monday 27 January 2020

As I said earlier, I did a video to show how I used the Cream Paste by Stamperia and the Prima Icing Pastes. I told the fab gals at Treasured Memories that I would do it for them to show their customers what you can - and can't - do with the products. Check it out!!



This is what one of the Cream Paste skins turned out like.


These are the skins from my first try using the Spellbinders Embossing Folders. As I said, they did not really work with these folders. good thing they were not my favourites or anything.


As you can see, these folders did not come clean like the darker one did. I can still use them as embossing folders - well the gear one anyway, as I kinda broke the shell one! LOL

I hope the video is helpful - and if you want to play with these supplies make sure you call the gals at Treasured Memories and get them to set you up! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment