Monday 20 January 2020

I was able to get photos of the swap projects I finished yesterday. The first one is a set of ATC's for the January ATC swap at Mixed Up Creative. The theme was White on White and as usual I made three ATC's. I ended up giving one to my partner, kept one for myself and sent the third one as an extra with the other swap I had. I am very happy with how they came out.


The other swap I finished was for a swap for ReneaBouquets - the theme for the January swap was a snowman tag. I did things a bit different with this one - I created two tags in one really. I really love working with the Merry Misfit stamp set - I couldn't think of anything better to use when I heard the theme was snowman! I hope she likes what I made her.




I am looking forward to doing more crafting this week - I have a couple fun crafty nights coming up this week and next. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment