Monday 6 January 2020

HAPPY 2020 EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. This year was tough for me as it was my first Christmas without my Dad, but I got to visit my husband's family and we had a really nice time. Of course it ended a bit badly with Air Canada loosing our luggage (which we STILL haven't gotten back), but all in all it was a good time.

And I even did a bit of crafting with my sister-in-law. I was going into withdrawals being away from my crafty stash, but she helped me get through it! LOL. Check out what we did! 

My sister in law is a crazy shopper - she went nuts buying supplies!!


We used the supplies to pretty up this plant


And to fix this Christmas decoration she had.


She also bought this wreath that we added embellishments to make it nicer.


Our bigest project was this mantel decoration she wanted. She did the majority of the work.


When done we Kass had a really nice looking mantel.


She also had a very pretty Christmas tree.


Our Christmas with Kass was really fun. We were so cute in our matching PJ's





One of my other favourite parts about our visit to Kass was this little pub we went to called The South Coast Cookhouse. I just loved their Christmas decorations. I want to do some of them myself maybe next year.





Now that I am back home, I really want to get back to my crafting. Like I said, I was going into crafty withdrawals and I ended up doing a bunch of shopping. All those packages came in, but I haven't had time to go through them yet. That will be another post. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment