Tuesday 28 January 2020

I got some GREAT happy mail yesterday - and I have been waiting for weeks because the goobers at Canada Post apparently lost the first package and my friends at Emerald Creek had to send me a whole new box. Back in around November they advertised what they called a Curated Box - a box ful of goodies from their new collection. I of course HAD to have them and it was worth the wait for sure!! Check out all the fun stuff I got.


I got so many cool things - not to mention I can likely decorate the box itself!!



I also asked my crafty pal Kim from Emerald Creek for some videos to show how this stuff works. I will likely do my own later too, but here is one of the links she sent me: Rock Candy Embossing Powder Tutorial. There is also this video of Kim showing off the products at Creativation.


As I play with everything I will show you what I make. I also did a bit more work with the skins I was making with the cream paste. I added them to the journal like I said I would, as well as to an ATC. I used up the rest of my cream paste to help hide the edges (I adhered them with matt gel). I forgot to take a photo of that stage, as I sprayed them last night with some of the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Sprays (Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers and Wild Honey). I absolutely LOVE the results!!!



Not sure what I else - if anything - I am going to do to the journal cover, but the ATC needs a bit to finish it off. So till I do and can show you the results, stafy crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment