Thursday 23 January 2020

I was playing a bit more in my craft room last night, doing some more experimenting with the cream paste and icing pastes. The cream paste worked great this time, but I had more trouble with the icing pastes. I don't know if it is because of the type of texture fade I used or if my icing paste is getting old, but they didn't peal off as easily as the cream paste and left stuff behind. I can still use them so will have some funky texture to use on my projects.




I am going to try again with the icing pastes on a different embossing folder to see how that works. I really love playing with this technique and can't wait to keep doing it. 

I also finished off another set of ATCs last night. I was playing with a couple of different products, and also used one of my new sets of dies - the cut out leaves. I am really happy with these. Will likely even keep them for myself!!


I am having so much fun getting back into my crafting after the holidays. Can't wait to keep playing. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment