Wednesday 15 January 2020

I didin't get as much done this weekend as I planned, but I did get to play in my craft room, which was fun. 

I got more of the new stuff I bought while going through withdrawals on vacation. Can't wait to play with them all. I plan to take some of it to my crop coming up on the weekend.




Even though I didn't get anything actually finished this weekend, I did get several things started. Check them out:


I worked on a couple tags for a swap.


Started some ATC's for another swap


And worked on the cover for my journal that I am going to use for the Art Journaling course I am taking through Mixed Up Creative Acadamy


I have to get packed and organized this week for the La Crete crop that is coming up this weekend. I can't wait to get crafty with my friends. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment