Wednesday 19 May 2021

Butterfly Journal Class

I got to take another FABULOUS art journal class with Cori-Lyn and Scrap Addicts last night. The pandemic has actually been good for something! I normally can't take many of her classes as I am not in the city and they didn't tend to do an online option. But with Zoom I can participate in them and I absolutely LOVE this one! Definately one of my favourites we have done. I decided to use the new Dylusions Shimmer Paint for my butterfly and it could not have come out better! 


I can't wait till next month now! I am not sure how much crafting I will do the rest of theis week, as we are doing our first camping trip of the season. But I will be bringing some diamond dot kits with me, so should have something to show soon. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment