Friday 28 May 2021

YAY My Crafty Weekend is HERE!!

SO happy that my weekend is here and I get to be crafty! Of course I am also happy my grandkids have gone home - LOL! I love them, but man I am getting too old for taking care of them that long! They are ridiculously cure though - and great subjects for my crafty layouts. Like I said yesterday, I was able to finally finish the Teddy Bear layout - the last project I wanted to do from the library crop. I had been waiting for more brown paper that came with my TM goodie bag. The layout came out even better than I had hoped! My friend Wendy's layout was such great inspiration!!


Then today I got some great happy mail! First up was my goodies from Scrap Addicts. They finally got their Salvaged Patina order so I can finally play with the new Tim colour!!


My box of goodness also had my Maker Mania 3 kit. I love that it is Graphic 45 paper this time. Some really great stuff in the kit - looking forward to the event for sure.


And it wouldn't be me if I didn't have extras in with my shippment from Scrap Addicts. I don't think I am able to NOT shop with them!!


The other happy mail I got is a couple of swaps from my crafty pals! First up is an altered paint brush, plus a TON of goodies from my crafty pal Margaret. I just LOVE it!!



Next I got a wonderful trifold pocket letter made out of an envelope from PJ. A girl after my own heart with the Graphic 45 paper she used!!




So now I just have to wait till the end of the work day so that I can go home and get my craft on! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment