Monday 17 May 2021

Finishing of my crop projects

Well as I said, I wanted to try and finish off a few more projects from the weekend using the rest of the goodies we got and I was successfull!  I started off making a layout using the the paper bag that Dawn sent her make n take in. It was so cute I didn't want to waste it, not to mention that I knew I had the perfect photo of the two of us to use, as well as the new Crafting with my Gnomies paper. I think it came out pretty good!


Next I wanted to do the first make n take from Friday night that ShawnaLee did for us. But when it came down to it I wasn't in the mood to do the flowers that she sent with the kit (plus the video hadn't been downloaded yet!). I ended up just using what she sent in my own way and I am going to do the flowers later and use them on another project! I sent a photo to my son of this layout and he loved it - his daughter is just so damn cute it is easy to do awesome layouts with her!! He wants me to do something with this photo for him as well, so I did this for me first to give me some ideas!


Last up, I figured I should try and do something with the two retro TV's that I had from my make n take. I had two because I made one before I did the kits and then I made one during the demo. I found one of the old photos of me and my siblings that I had wanted to do a layout for and used them on it. Pretty simple but effective layout if I do say so myself!


So not sure how much I will get to my craft room this week, but you know me - I am certainly gonna try! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment