Monday 3 May 2021

The rest of my NSD Weekend

So I was able to get a little more crafting done on the weekend, but not as much as I really wanted!  I only had one challenge from the SA crop that I didn't finish so I did that first. The theme was Rainbow and I wanted to try the new rainbow stencil I got free with my last Brutus Monroe order. I love how it came out!


And of couse, working with the Brutus Monroe stamp reminded me to open my May Stamp and Stencil set. Boy is it ever cute!!


Once I got the last challenge for SA done, I wanted to do one more page for the TM crop. I wanted to use the last of the papers from the crop that I decided to use, as well as the group photos. I think my layout turned out pretty good!


The other project I started on the weekend but didn't finish was one I used for the layered challenge. Itis a layered tag I am doing for a swap. I didn't get it finished but it looks pretty good so far!


I had also intended to try and get at least one of the challenges for my third crop done, but my day got away from me and I didn't get it done. I am hoping to finish it tonight, even though it won't count for prizes! It is another layout for Taryn's album. I loved the sketch so am going to do it regardless. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment