Sunday 30 May 2021

Treasured Memories Flamingo Crop - Day 2

The second day of the Flamingo crop was just as productive as day one, if not more so! I got three different swaps finished and now all I have to do today is get them packaged and ready to go into the mail!! I was able to use the same swap for almost all of the Saturday challenges so it worked out really well. For that swap I had to make 8 mini slimline card fronts and I decided to use a whole bunch of the flamingo pictures from the custom paper that was in our goodie bags. It worked out perfectly, as I was able to use these card fronts for the Pink Challenge, Make It Repetitive Challenge, Use Thick Bold Lines Challenge and the Use Thin Delicate Lines Challenge. So basically this one swap projects was good for 4 out of 5 challenges for the day!!


Then the last challenge of the day was to Give Your Project Dimension, so I finished two other swaps that I was able to use for this challenge. I signed up for a Steampunk swap and got two partners, so did those tags for this swap. One I had to wait till this morning to take photos as I used crackle paste and it needed to dry overnight, but I love how they both came out!!



Once I got some of my swaps done, I worked on the two make n takes from the crop. For the first one - a layout - I used a photo my my crafty pal Tricia and I. It came out great!


Then the next one was a cute little flamingo card. I doubt I will give it away as it is just too darn cute to send to anyone else!


Since I was on a role with the goodies from the goodie bag, so did another layout with a couple more pictures of Tricia and I. I really love how it came out.


I got inspiration from another gal at the crop to use some of the last of the die cuts from our goodie bag. I used Dina Wakely Gloss Spray on them and made a card - love how it came out! The flamingos look - and almost feel - like those plastic flamingos in people's yards! It is too cute!


The last project I ended up doing for the day was anothe swap I had to get done. This one was to do a Disney tag and I decided to use some of the classic Winnie the Pooh paper that I had. It was glitter paper so I ended up with glitter everywhere! But the tag turned out pretty good I have to say!


We are planning on golfing today, but I have several more swaps to finish so I will likley end up in my craft room later today. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment