Wednesday 26 May 2021

Just a little crafty

So as I thought, didn't get much time in my craft room as my grandkids took up most of my evening. But luckily they wanted to go to bed kinda early so I did get a bit done! First off, I had to put away the new goodies I got in the mail! I am part of the new VIP group with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and I am taking one of the new classes they are offering with Cathy Allen. I ordered the kit supplies through my fabulous crafty pal Sandy at Scrapbooking Fanatics - she was the very FIRST store I ever bought crafty goodies from, so I try and support her whenever I can! And I got some fun goodies along with my class supplies.


Then once the kids were sleeping I decided to go down and start on one of the MANY swaps I have signed up for! The first is an altered bird house and I got a pretty good start on it. I need to add flowers and stuff but it is pretty close to done.



I need to get it in the mail by the end of the month, which shouldn't be an issue. Especially since I have a crop coming up this weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment