Sunday 9 May 2021

Scrap Shotz NSD Projects - and Mother's Day!

So today is turning out to be the best day ever! Not only did I get a Happy Mother's Day text from my son (which he hardly EVER remembers to do!), he also got me a lovely Mother's Day card - my FIRST ONE EVER!!!  Made me cry! I need to get a photo of Rick and I together so I can scrapbook it with the card. Great start to my day for sure!! And yesterday I got the rest of the challenges I wanted to do for the Scrap Shotz crop finished! 

The first challenge I finished was called I Spy - we were supposed to find something in the picture they posted and use that as inspiration. I saw the jellyfish, octopus and fish and decided to finish the journal page I had started by adding the Under the Sea dies I had yet to use. Love how it came out!!



Up next was the Hide and Seek Challenge - the project had to have a hidden element. I finished off the Layered Tag  Iwas making for a swap. I love how it came out!!





I then did the Queen' Gambit Challenge (and yes all the challenges were based on games!) - this one was to do something mostly black and white with a pop of colour. I used the inspriation of a card my pal Shannon did last weekend to make a black and white card with some colour. Came out pretty good if I do say so myself.


Then the last challenge I did was Tic Tac Toe - we had to use elements from this grid. I did Bling, Die Cut and Patterened paper and made a cute birthday card. I wish I had a little bird as then it could have been Hipp-Birdy, but I didn't have a small enough bird that would work! But I love it anyway - I mean how can you go wrong with a hippo?!



So now I am off to do more crafting - I think I am going to try and do the challenges/classes from the PaperCrafters Workshop NSD crop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment