Monday 13 February 2017

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all had a fun, crafty weekend. Even though I had to spend a bunch of my weekend working, I did get to have some crafty fun. I got some projects on the go, and I did more journaling.

FINALLY got the first of Inspiration Wednesday 2017 done - as I said before I think I will be working on both years at the same time until I get caught up!  I really liked how week one came out.



I also have a bunch more of the ArtMarks 30 day challenge pages on the go. I know the idea behind them was to work on them each day in one sitting, but I like taking my time and getting them the way I want. I have Day 25 and 28 in progress and 27 I am still pondering. But here is one I did get done! LOL. The prompt was Singular, so I just used several shades of one colour. Pretty happy with how it came out -simple but pretty!

Day 26 - Singular

I did also get a couple of the swaps I am in started - so will post pic when they are done. I should also have more challenge pages to post soon too. Have to get in all the crafting I can in the next couple days before things go nuts at work. I am waiting for decals to arrive so I can heat press over 1800 t-shirts!

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment