Wednesday 22 February 2017

Well my huge order for work went so much better than I anticipated - so much so that I was finished on Saturday. Which left me all day Sunday and holiday Monday to craft!! YAY FOR ME!!

So I was able to get quite a bit done. I finished off three swaps and was even able to get them in the mail today. I will do them in a separate post, as I still have to do some editing on the photos. But what I was really happy with is that I was able to finish off the last three days of the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge prompts. I ended up not being able to finish them in the allotted 30 days, but I did get them done and I am really happy with how they all came out.

Check out Days 27, 29 and 30:

Day 27 - Continuous

Day 29 - Confined

Day 30 - Shiny

I really liked the shiny one - as soon as I saw the prompt all I could think of was the REM song "Shiny Happy People", So that is what I did. And one of my pals said she even got it without being a fan of the song, so mission accomplished.

And I even got myself all packed and ready to go for my trip to Edmonton this weekend. Really looking forward to the crop at Treasured Memories this weekend.!!



So I am going to try and get some pictures of the swaps I finished up before I head out tomorrow. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment