Sunday 5 February 2017

Hope everyone had as crafty a weekend as I did! I have been doing a whole lot more art journaling - thanks to the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge - and I finished my design team project that is going to go live tomorrow. Here are some pictures for you!

As I said, I finished my design team project for the Mixed Media Mojo blog. I don't want to post full pictures as I don't want to spoil tomorrow's post, but here is a sneak peak.


I am also killing two birds with one stone - I am giving this to a friend for an altered item swap we are in together. I hope she likes it - I loved making it.

I also got a bunch more pages done for the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge. I am enjoying most of the prompts - though some have given me a bit of trouble. Of course, when I can't figure out what to do I pretty much just play till I am happy with the end result. Here are the days I got done this weekend!

Day 18 - Circular

Day 19 - Hashed

Day 20 - Suspended

Day 21 - Bold

Day 20 and Day 21 are two of my favourite days so far. When I first saw the prompt suspended, my first thought was Suspend Belief. So after seeing a couple other ideas I came up with my page. My husband even thought it was clever! LOL. And then for bold, the prompt made me think of the quote I used - I have been wanting to use it in a journal for a while. Finally I was able to!

Tomorrow I will be doing my blog post on my design team project, so I hope you will come back and check it out. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment