Thursday 23 February 2017

Now that I am safely in Peace River for the night and the first leg of my trip to the city is over, I have time to post the last of the swaps that I finished on the weekend. I did a set of ATC's for a swap for the group Scraps of Elegance and Darkness. Now normally you only have to do one ATC, but in a group I was in ages ago you always had to do at least three so I got into that habit and now whenever I do an ATC swap I do three. And I also had an idea in mind to do them as a set that kind of went together as well as being able to stand on their own. I am pretty happy with the result - the pretty much turned out how I had envisioned them. And I showed my partner and she was pretty happy so I guess I can say they are a success. Here are some pics.





So I hope you all like my swaps as much as I enjoyed making them. Now off to get some sleep so I can be well rested for the start of my crafty weekend tomorrow. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment