Sunday 26 February 2017

TREASURED MEMORIES FAIRY TALE CROP - DAY 3


So for day three of the crop, I wasn't going to be there all day, so I mostly visited and did some last minute shopping. I did finish one other layout that I had started the night before. I did a layout using a picture of my pals Debbie and Tricia in their costumes from Friday night and it needed a specific stamp to finish it off. Well Debbie brought me that stamp to use and my layout was perfect! Gotta love scrapbook pals that help you make your projects all they can be!!



Then the next part of my crafty adventure started, as I headed over to Scrap Addicts so I could take Cori-lyn's art journaling class. I have done many of these before, but I normally have to watch a video or just follow her instructions. So I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take the class with her at the store. And I am so glad I did. I came away with two fab pages and had a whole lot of  laughs! And of course being there in person meant Cori-lyn could write the word "sarcasm" for me as she has better handwriting than I do! LOL




Then for the final touches to my weekend I got to spend some quality family time with my nieces and my mom. The girls and I wend shopping and hung around Pokemon hunting at West Edmonton Mall and then we went with my Mom for a fantastic meal at a great Mexican restaurant in town. great end to a fun filled weekend.








So now I have to pack up to head home - and get ready to do it all again at home with my hometown crafty pals at the library crop next weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment