Thursday 16 February 2017

The last few days have been really busy at work - I have over 2000 t-shirts to put decals on before next Tuesday - so I have not been in my craft room much. But I do have a couple things to share so thought I would take a break from making t-shirts and share!

I got some great happy mail when I went to the post office yesterday. I got my monthly kit from Scraps of Elegance and Darkness. Check it out!


I can not wait to play with it all - especially since my daughter-in-law just had some professional photos taken of the kids so I have a ton of pictures to scrapbook. Here are a couple I am thinking of using with the stuff from this kit.



The other project that I got finished was actually a quilt/blanket I made for Octavia - my new granddaughter. I do all the embroidery on it and then I have a friend who puts it all together for me! I LOVE how it came out!


So the t-shirts I am making are going pretty well, so I am hoping to get some time in my craft room this weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment