Tuesday 14 February 2017

So, all my heat press decals that I have to do in the next week are still not in - bad news work wise as it means I will be working a LOT of extra hours once they arrive. But good news crafting wise as I had more time to do more art journaling last night.

I finished another week of IW2016 - I am on a roll now! I had fun with this page. I realized when I went to find some craft paper that my crafty pal Candy Rosenberg had sent me a roll of player piano paper that was the exact colour that I wanted. It worked out great. I really love this page!




And then I finished off a couple more pages for the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge. I finished up Day 28 and Day 25, as well as starting on the remaining days. I REALLY LOVE how the painterly one turned out - I think it might be one of my favs!!

Close up - Day 28

Day 28 - Painterly

Day 25 - close up

Day 25 - Hidden


I even did a short video for the Hidden one - 
I wanted a hidden or secret compartment for it!

So, I am not sure when I will get back to my craft room - though I might get some stuff done today as I am still waiting on stuff for work. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment