Friday 9 October 2020

Finishing a Swap Project

I didn't actually plan to go down to my craft room, but I ended up down their anyway! I was able to finish off another swap. This one was a Halloween tag and my idea to use the new Tim Holtz Halloween twinkling lights paid off. I just love how it came out.

This is how it looks with the lights off.


This is it with the lights on!


I think part of my inspriation for getting it done and in the mail was that I got my tag from my partner in this swap. She did a great job and spoiled me with the extras. So I was a bit extra motivated to get it done and in the mail for her.


I also got a bit of happy mail yesterday too. I found the perfect paper to use with all the pictures I took when we took our grandchildren to the corn maze. I cannot wait to play with it all.


This weekend is Thanksgiving, but I think it is gonna be a pretty quiet one. I know I plan on spending as much time as I can down in my craft room. I have a couple more swaps to work on, and I have to get back to creating pages for my younger nieces grad album. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment