Tuesday 6 October 2020

Staying Crafty

So I was kinda on a roll so decided to do some more crafting last night. I had a few more die cuts and paper left from the Lake Crop Treasured Memeories threw in August and I finally got a chance to finish the pages I wanted to use them one. When I was 10 - so like over 40 years ago! - my family went fly-in fishing and the pictures from that worked great. I still need to do a small bit of journaling but I wasn't exactly sure of the year or what the place was called so had to wait till today to ask my mom. I will finish that tonight, but  I really like how the pages came out!



I will finish the journaling tonight - and I am expecting some crafty goodies so will likely spend the majority of the evening down in my craft room. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment