Wednesday 14 October 2020

Happy Mail

So my crafty plans for the night last night didn't really come to fruition, as I ended up waiting almost 2 hours for my supper, not to mention spending a ton of that time standing out in the cold. I didn't really feel up to crafting. But I did get some happy mail that I wanted to share.

First I got some gorgeous paper from The Paper and Art Boutique.


Then I got the goodie bags for this weekends Virtual Library crop.


Can't wait to dig into all of them! When putting everything away I did end up putting the finishing touches on another swap I have to do. This one was a pocket letter. I didn't have any of the regular size sleeves that you are supposed to use for a standard pocket letter (the 3 by 3 size so you have 9 ATC size pockets). But I checked with my partner and she said she was fine with me using the 12 by 12 sleeves that I had. I hope she likes what I came up with. I just have to fill all the pockets now for her!


Tonight I have to do a bit more prep for the tutorials and make n takes I am doing this weekend for the library crop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment