Friday 23 October 2020

LOTS of Happy Mail

Well yesterday was a VERY good happy mail day for me. I got TONS of stuff in the mail and I cannot WAIT to play with it all.


Love when I get happy mail!


It includes all the stuff from the Goodie Bag for this weekend's Angels/Demons crop


And since I knew I was getting stuff from Treasured Memories, I had to do some other shopping as well, especially when they had a sale during our crop last weekend.


I also got a GREAT selection of stuff from my pal Candy Rosenberg and her store A Vintage Girl Shop. She always spoils me by sending extra goodies. I can't wait to create with the great stuff she has. 

I also got a little more done with my zombie moose - well I made sure the wood glue worked. I think it is coming along pretty well.


I am hoping to finish it this weekend, along with a bunch of other projects. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment