Sunday 18 October 2020

LIBRARY VIRTUAL CROP WEEKEND

So I think our first virtual crop for the library went pretty well! It certainly made it easier on us that we had the ones from Treasured Memories to go on. I think all the ladies that attended had a good time. I certainly did hanging out with Paula. And I got a fair amount done too! We got a great goodie bag to start, and Paula really liked her mask! LOL



I also started off the crop really well - I won the first door prize! YAY ME!!


I had it set up and in use in no time at all!


I spent the first part of the day getting a bunch of different projects going. So it didn't feel like I got much accomplished to start with. But then I finished a couple things. First off was the Make N Take card that Lisa showed us. I love how it came out.


Then it was time for me to do my make n take. I did a canvas project, and since I had done a sample one last week I decided to finish off both of the canvases so the gals in the crop could have some ideas on what to do with their canvases. I really like how mine both came out. 



It was a really successfull day and I had a lot of fun. There were even some of us die hards that stuck it out right till the bitter end. We just love our crafting!!


Since Paula is still here today we are going to do more crafting today. Turned it into a two day crop - at least for us. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment