Wednesday 21 October 2020

HAPPY MAIL

Yesterday was a GREAT mail day for me. I got tons of cool stuff. Totally spoiled. First off I got a couple swaps (I actually got them on Monday, but I was too tired after work to take proper photos). I got my ATC's from one group I am in, and a loaded pocket swap from another group. I just love these swapping groups I am in!!!





Then yesterday I got two great sets of goodies - one in the mail from Scrap Addicts and then the other hand delivered by my pal Treena from Scrappy Apple. Can't wait to play with it all!



I have tons to work on now - as one of the ladies I swapped the fall tags with loved what I sent her so much that she wants me to be a regular swapper with her! And I have another crop coming up this weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment