Monday 5 October 2020

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

So it was a bit of a weird week since I got back from my crop and I didn't really get much of a chance to be in my craft room. But I did this weekend and got three different swaps done. I hope my partners like them.

First up - I was in a Fall tag swap and originally I didn't get a partner as no one had wanted to swap to Canada. So when I double checked in the group two different ladies offered to swap with me. I loved making these tags for them - especially since I got to use my new Tim Holtz Crackling Campfire sprays. I used both the Distress Spray Stain and the Distress Oxide Spray over crackle paste to get the result I did. Love how they came out.








I also finished up the loaded pocket/file folder folio I started last weekend at the crop. I had fun with this one and I am looking forward to teaching it at the library crop.





I also got a swap from a partner this week. It is one of the fall tags that my awesome partners were willing to send me. It is super cute, as are the extras she sent to me.



I also ended up finding a couple pictures to go onto a couple of the layouts that I worked on at the crop last weekend. I love how they came out!!



For the veggie layout I used photos from our trip to the corn maze this weekend with the grandkids. I got some REALLY great photos and can't wait to scrapbook them too! I have more swaps coming up so I should be getting down to my craft room a bit this week. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment