Tuesday 13 October 2020

More Swap Projects

Had a fairly crafty weekend, even though I spent a lot of it hanging with family celebrating Thanksgiving. I did get a couple swaps finished and one more is in progress so it was a pretty productive weekend. First off I finished a set of Halloween ATC's. My partner had never sent to Canada before and asked if I could send her a postcard, so I found a couple High Level ones and sent her some Canada stuff too. I hope she likes what I made her.


Then the next swap I had was to make a Halloween card and I figured it was the perfect time to finally make my SKELLY die cut. He was definately a challenge with all the little pieces, but turned out great.


This card is going all the way to Australia so I didn't get a tracking number as that made it super expensive to mail. Hopefully it still arrives before the year is out! But the other cool part about this card is that when I was done it I posted it in the Tim Holtz Addicts Facebook page, and within a few minutes Tim Holtz himself liked it! Total fan girl moment - totally made my weekend!

I got another swap underway, and I have a ton of stuff to do to prep for the virtual library crop this weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment