Friday 29 May 2020

Didn't think I would get down to my craft room last night, but I did after all! I finished up the Brady Bunch themed layout I was working on with pictures of my crafty friends from our Shut-Ins group. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to!  I even submitted it to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! Fingers crossed I make it into the magazine!!

UPDATE (JULY 22) - My layout got picked!! So I have to take it off here until the 
magazine comes out in December!!


I was going to start another set of layouts for my neices graduation album, and I got out all the supplies as well.


I got thrown off though for a couple reasons. One, when I opened up the kit it turns out that it was not a two page layout kit, but THREE two page layouts! The original one I was going to do still fits for the layouts I want to put in Madison's book. The other two though are much more romantic - so instead they are going to become part of my wedding album I will have to adjust them though as my wedding album is not a 12X12 album. But the layouts are from the AMAZING Byrds Nest Paperie and I am sure I will be able to adjust them accordingly. But with this revelation I got a bit thrown off and decided to leave the layouts to do another day - my brain was just not co-operating. But I will have most of the weekend to work on them, and I also have some great ideas for the other pages in her book that I want to do too. So till next time stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment