Monday 4 May 2020

So Sunday was not quite as productive a day as Saturday - for some reason it took me a LOT longer to get the projects done I was working on! Maybe I was tired from all the projects Saturday, LOL. But I did get a few things finished. Scrap Addicts had a a coulple of follow along cards on Friday and Saturday that I finally got a chance to do. The Saturday one for some reason I kept messing up, but it turned out good in the end. 





I did one more challenge for the Scrap Addicts crop - the theme for the last challenge was Take A Bow (making a project about yourself). I decided to use a photo of myself when I was 11 months old, as well as one of the new paper kits that I got on Friday. Pretty happy with the result.


To finish off the day I decided to use another of the die cuts from our Treasured Memories goodie bag to make another card. I just have to decide now who I might send it to.


It was another pretty productive weekend. Then today my sister gave me another project to work on - a gift for my neice for her graduation this year using her school photos from kindergarten through Grade 12. I am thinking of doing an album with a 12 x 12 layout for each year. She wants one for my other niece as well, but I have another year for that project, LOL!

As well, since today is May the 4th, I figured I should dress appropriately.


So it going to be another week of lots of creative time it seems. Until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment