Tuesday 19 May 2020

I was able to do a couple more of the pages for Madison's grad gift. The first photo is when Madison was 3 months old. Being my sister's fist child she got professional photos done for her. Since her dress looks like a little sailor suit I decided to use a sea themed paper. I love how it came out.


The next photo - that will be in both books - is one of both my sister and my favourites of the girls. They were 6 months and 2 years old and we used to call them Sweet Pea and Peanut and got them matching shirts. My sister really loved this layout too. I had a great time making this layout. 


More happy mail came today, so I will likely get down to my craft room again today. I want to do more work on my gnomes! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment