Tuesday 12 May 2020

So not sure if I have crafted myself out or not, but I didn't not spend that much time in my craft room last night! LOL. I haven't stopped shopping though - my husband gives me this funny grin every time he brings me something from the post office. I got two orders in yesterday and decided to try out my new set up for recording. I think it turned out pretty good.


I didn't play with any of the new stuff, but I did have to do the follow along card from Scrap Addicts. It was another cute easel or bump out card. I like how it came out.


I have some birthday cards and gifts to make, and I have to get started on the graduation gift my sister wants help with for my niece, so should be in my craft room more this week. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment