Friday 8 May 2020

Last night was a pretty quiet night as far as crafting went. I really didn't spend a ton of time in my craft room. I finished organizing the new paints that I got. They are all so pretty and I can't wait to play with them all!


I did do the follow along card from Scrap Addict - it was fun learning a new way to use products that I already own!


I did get the Graphic 45 ATC's for my swap finished last night, but since I want to make something nice to put them in I am going to do a separate post about them. My crafty posse has another Zoom meeting planned for this weekend as well, which means I should have more stuff to post about in the coming days. It is nice I can still crop with them, as I was supposed to be cropping in Edmonton this weekend and that is a no go. So till nixt time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment